Mosquitoes have been around for millions of years and are known for their ability to spread diseases like West Nile virus, malaria, and dengue fever. The last thing you want is to be bitten by a mosquito that can transmit a disease.
Our Mosquito Control Program runs from May to September, when mosquitoes are most prevalent. Applications will be applied three weeks apart, and we treat your property, trees, shrubs, landscape beds, standing water, and any other areas that are likely to harbor mosquitos. This ensures that they are kept at bay throughout the summer months.
- One of the reasons why Trimline Landscape’s mosquito control program is so effective is because we use all-natural products.
- Our products are free of harmful chemicals and safe for your family, pets, and the environment.
- We are committed to using sustainable methods to manage pests that do not harm the ecosystem.
- Our products target mosquitoes specifically, which ensures that other beneficial insects like bees and butterflies are not affected.
- At Trimline Landscape, we believe in providing exceptional customer service.
- If you’re ever unsatisfied with a service visit, we’ll fix it, make it right, or it’s free!
Summer is meant to be enjoyed outside, and with Trimline Landscape’s all-natural mosquito control program, you can do just that. Our program is effective, safe, and sustainable. With our dedicated team and commitment to exceptional customer service, you can be sure that your summer will be mosquito-free. Don’t let mosquitoes ruin your summer get-togethers - contact Trimline Landscape in Rochester, NY today to learn more about our mosquito control program. Call us at 585-723-5815 or send us an email through our contact form.
“Chose Trimline due to referrals by several friends and neighbors. We recently had the mosquito repellent treatment applied around our property and we're very satisfied with the results. Was also convenient to be able to pay by phone instead of mail, Lilliana was super friendly and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend”.