We employ a fertilization program unique to our area that provides outstanding results. Our knowledgeable technicians implement the most effective application techniques using only the highest quality lawn care products available. The program runs April- November and consists of five applications approximately 6-8 weeks apart.
We use slow release, mineral based granular fertilizers specifically formulated for individual time periods during the growing season. This allows us to tailor nutrient ratios to each stage of growth optimizing your lawns growth potential.
We use liquid weed control for increased effectiveness on broadleaf weeds. Liquid will adhere to the leaf surface whereas granular will tend to roll off.
We use merit grub control, a systemic pesticide that lasts longer than many other grub controls products. This is an important step in protecting your lawn from grubs feeding at the root zone.
Sometimes insects can reach population levels that can severely damage your lawn. In these cases the need for control will be assessed on a situational basis. If deemed necessary pest controls can be applied where needed.
Early Spring- Balanced slow release fertilizer and pre-emergent crabgrass control.
- Helps encourage early green up
- Prevents crabgrass seeds from germinating
Spring- Balanced slow release fertilizer and liquid weed control
- Helps thicken up lawn and choke out weeds
- Targets broadleaf weeds while they are actively growing and vulnerable
Summer- Balanced slow release fertilizer and merit grub control
- Helps your lawn take advantage of any available moisture
- Protects against grubs
Late Summer- Balanced slow release fertilizer and liquid weed control
- Helps lawn recover from hot summer months
- Targets any broadleaf weeds while they are actively growing and vulnerable
Fall- Balanced slow release fertilizer
- Promotes root development
- Allows your lawn to store nutrients which are immediately available come spring