October 15, 2020
As more and more homeowners are discovering, the preparation we take during the late fall months can have a profound impact on the health, safety and appearance of our lawns the following spring and summer. Whether it’s removing dead brush, clearing away weeds and gardening material, or seeding to feed and protect your lawn during the long stretch of winter, having your property professionally prepped before the first snow is a smart, affordable way to make sure that it looks its best after that first welcome thaw.
At Trimline Landscape Management in Rochester, we offer a wide range of pre-winter lawn preparation and cleanup services to ensure that your property is safe, healthy, and free of potentially damaging debris. Here are just a few reasons to get in touch before the first snow.
- Over 20 years of professional lawn care and landscaping in Rochester and WNY
- We utilize the most advanced landscaping equipment to complete jobs efficiently
- Our team receives ongoing training for improved safety and superior lawn care
- Trimline is dedicated to customer satisfaction and communication at all stages
- Pre-winter lawn spruce-ups are an effective, affordable way to protect your lawn
- We practice safe social distancing and other protective measures to keep you safe
Whether you’re looking to have those overgrown shrubs trimmed, or simply want to ensure that your lawn is nourished and in good shape for next year, the professionals at Trimline Landscaping are here to help. Get in touch to learn more about our services, schedule an appointment or get answers to your questions. We offer a wide range of services, highly competitive rates, and one of the region’s most talented landscaping teams.